Coo… Coo… ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!! It’s Halloween (my favourite day of the year) and for your viewing pleasure I have convinced my fibre-feathered friend, Cooey the Pigeon (star of my Stitch London book) to take part in a handmade Halloween gallery.
Ladies and Gents, the horror of The Thirteen Deaths of Cooey the Pigeon.
[box type=”warning”] Warning: Some of the following scenes may cause a severe case of collywobbles. Please proceed with caution. You have been warned. [/box]
1. Death by Black-hearted Feline Foe
2. Death by chop
3. Death by craft voodoo
4. Death by psychedelia
5. Death by Ginger Moggie who can’t stand the sight of blood
6. Death by divine intervention
7. Death by dastardly Disney monster
8. Death by parallel parking
9. Death by Disembowling but Not Really Hungry Ginger Moggie
10. Death by Unexpected Beaded Squid
11. Death by thud
12. Death in 10 seconds on full power
13. Death by descending
Happy Handmade Halloween, folks.
(Please note: no knitted pigeons or hungry cats were harmed in the making of this series of photos)
If you fancy making your own Cooey and treating her abominably there’s a free Knit the Pigeon kit in the front of every copy of the Stitch London book. The kit contains everything you need to make a Cooey of your own. You’ll have to provide your own blood, guts and dangly eyeball though.
I’d love to see pics of the horrific adventures of your own purly pigeons too. Feel free to upload them to Planet Whodunnknit to share them with the world.